System Biology and Bioinformatics Group
- We will be at the 15th Annual Meeting of the Bioinformatics Italian Society June 27-29, 2018, University of Turin, Italy
- Check out our new website for PROJECT PROACTIVE 2017 - "From Single-Cell to Multi-Cells Information Systems Analysis"
- New special issue about Single Cell on Frontiers: "Single-Cell Data Analysis: Resources, Challenges and Perspectives"
- Postdoc position available: A Postdoc position (12 to 18 months with possible 1 year extension) is available at University of Padova, Information Engineering Department within the Barbara Di Camillo lab (http://sysbiobig.dei.unipd.it/). Our core competencies include bioinformatics and systems biology. We have an ongoing research project on single cell data analysis in time and space (http://proactive-singlecell.dei.unipd.it/). The postdoc will perform bioinformatics analyses of single-cell and bulk omics data. The minimum qualification is a degree in Engineering, Physics, Statistics or Mathematics and a PhD in related disciplines. An ideal candidate will have experience and interest in bioinformatics analysis, bioinformatics methods development, single-cell data analysis. Interested candidates should send an email to email@example.com , with the following:
- Cover letter, detailing programming experience, knowledge of mathematics and statistics, and bioinformatics or other data analysis experience. Please indicate your preferred start date.
- Names and contacts of three references